close

盧巴卡唐加語翻譯55. For the time being.(臨時;暫且;目前)

56. This milk has gone bad.(這牛奶變質了 翻譯社

57. Don't beat around the bush. (別借題發揮了 翻譯社

58. It's up in the air[懸而未決].(尚未確定。)

59. Math is beyond[對或人而言不可思議/理解/估計] me.(我對數學無能為力。)

60. It slipped my mind.(我忘了。)

61. You can't please[使人感應滿意和愉快] ever yone.(你不成能市歡每個人。)

62. I'm working on[著手;從事] it.(我正在勉力。)

63. You bet!(當然!)

64. Drop me a line[短信].(寫封信給我)

65. Are you pulling my leg[同或人開頑笑;取笑]?(你在開我玩笑嗎?)

66. Sooner or later.(早晚會 翻譯。)

67. I'll keep my ears open.(我會留神的。)

68. It isn't much.(那是眇乎小哉的。)

69. Neck and neck.(不分上下。)

70. I'm feeling under the weather.(我感覺不舒服/精神欠好/情感降低。)

71. Don't get me wrong[曲解].(不要誤會我。)

72. I'm under a lot of pressure.(我壓力很大。)

73. You're the boss.(聽你的 翻譯社

74. It doesn't make any sense!(毫無意義!)

75. If I were in your shoes[處在某人 翻譯位置].(若是我是你 翻譯翻譯社

76. What's this regarding?(這是關於哪方面的?)

77. Over my dead body!(休想!)

78. Can you give me a hand[副手;支援]?(你能幫個忙嗎?)

79. We have thirty minutes to kill[消磨;打發(時候)].(我們有三十分鐘空閒時候 翻譯社

80. Whatever you say.(隨意你 翻譯社

81. It'll come to me.(我會想起來的 翻譯社

82. You name[具體地(說出來)] it!(你說出來。)

83. Time will tell.(時間會證明的。)

84. I will play it by ear[見風使舵;暫且現做].(我會面機行事 翻譯;到時辰再說。)

85. You should take advantage of[利用] it.(你應該好好哄騙這個機會。)

86. Let's talk over coffee.(我們邊喝邊談。)

87. Take it easy.(輕鬆一點;別重要;放鬆放鬆;再會。)

127. I'm always punctual.(我老是很準時。)

128. You may leave it to me.(交給我來辦。)

129. I wish I could.(不可。)[委宛表達法]

130. What's the rush?(什麼事那麼匆忙?)

131. What's so funny/(有什麼好笑的?)

132. I couldn't agree more.(我完全贊成。)

133. Stay out of this matter 翻譯公司 please.(請別管這事。)

134. Don't just shake you head.(別光搖頭,想一想法子!)

135. Don't jump to conclusions.(別急促/過早下結論。)

136. That was a lousy movie.(那片子糟透了!)

137. Have you thought about staying home?(是不是考慮在家呆著?)

138. I'll come. I give you my word.(我會來的 翻譯社我向你保證 翻譯社

139. I swear I'll never tell anyone.(我立誓不告知任何人。)

140. I'll make it up to you.(我會補償 翻譯 翻譯社

141. I'm very / really / terribly / awfully / extremely sorry.(十分負疚!)

142. Forgive me for breaking my promise.(原諒我食言 翻譯社

143. Let's forgive and forget.(讓我們擯棄前嫌 翻譯社

144. I've heard so much about you!(久仰臺甫!)

145. Don't underestimate me.(別小看我 翻譯社

146. She gives me a headache.(她讓我頭疼 翻譯社

147. It's very annoying.(真煩人。)

148. He often fails to keep his word.(他經常不遵照諾言。)

149. You made me feel ashamed of myself.(你讓我感應羞愧。)

150. I hope it turns out all right.(我但願結果很好。)

151. I can't handle this alone.(我沒法零丁處理這事。)

152. How long will it take to have this radio fixed?(補綴這收音機要多久?)

153. Come to me if you're in any difficulty.(有堅苦來找我。)

154. Who do you think you are?(你以為你是誰?)

155. You're wasting you breath.(你在空費口舌。)

156. It doesn't seem like that.(似乎不象是那樣。)

157. Don't get on my nerves!(不要攪得我心煩。)

158. Everything will be fine.(一切城市很好。)

159. I'll be ready in a few minutes.(再過幾分鐘就好了 翻譯社

160. I wonder what happened to him.(我不知道他出什麼事了 翻譯社

161. You are just trying to save face.(你只是想輓回面子 翻譯社

162. His argument doesn't hold water.(他的論點站不住腳 翻譯社

163. Your face tells it all.(你 翻譯臉色泄漏了一切 翻譯社

164. The days are getting longer.(白天越來越長了。)

165. You've got to do something.(你必然要想辦法。)

166. I hope this will teach you a lesson.(希望這會給你一個教訓。)

167. I feel younger than ever.(我感覺比之前年輕。)

168. It's a hard job, but I hope he can make it.

(假設我早知道,
I'm crazy[入神的;狂酷愛好的] about rock music. (我對搖滾樂很沉迷。)
超等適用的口語要素228句_rot2k5的口袋_经验口袋
http://koudai.360.cn/u/18029755/article_125768452.html


[這是美國人最喜好說的話,也可作離別用語。]


(這不是件輕易的差事,但我希望他能做到。)
15. How do I address you?(我怎麼稱號你?)

16. What was your name again? (請再說一次名字好嗎?)

17. Would you care for[喜歡] a cop of coffee?(要被咖啡嗎?)

18. She turns me off.(她使我膩煩。)

19. So far so good.(今朝為止,一切都好。)

20. It drives[強制;迫使] me crazy.(它掌控逼瘋了。。-> 翻譯社|,-> 翻譯公司|的-> 翻譯

21. She never showed up[出席;露面].(她一向沒有泛起。)

22. That's not like him.(那不象是他 翻譯氣概。)

23. I couldn't get through.(電話打欠亨。)

24. I got sick and tired of hotels.(我憎惡旅店。)

25. Be my guest.(請便、別客套)

26. Can you keep an eye on my bag?(幫我看一下包好嗎?)

27. Let's keep in touch.(讓我們連結聯繫 翻譯社

28. Let's call it a day[決議或同意臨時或永遠停止(進行某事)].

29. I couldn't help[避免;禁止] it.(我沒門徑。)

30. Something's come up[産生/呈現].(有點事/失事了)

31. Let's get to the point[要點/焦點問題].(讓我們來談要點。)

32. Keep that in mind.(記住那件事 翻譯社

33. That was a close call.(太危險了/危在旦夕)

34. I'll be looking forward to it.(我將期待這一天 翻譯社

35. Chances are slim[迷茫的;細小的].(機遇很小 翻譯社

36. Far from it.(一點也不 翻譯社

37. I’m behind in my work.(我工作進度掉隊了。)

38. It's a pain in the neck[麻煩的事(人)].(那真是件麻煩事)

39. We're in the same boat.(我們處境相同。)

40. My mouth is watering.(我在流口水了。)

41. What do you recommend?(你推薦什麼?)

42. I ache all over.(我滿身酸痛。)

43. I have a runny nose.(我流鼻涕。)

44. It's out of the question.(這是不可能的。)

45. Do you have any openings?(你們有空白嗎?)

46. It doesn't make any difference.(沒什麼不同/無所謂。)

47. I'm fed up[極其厭煩] with him.(我受夠他了。)

48. You can count on[期望;依賴] us.(你可以信賴我們 翻譯社

49. It doesn't work.(壞了;不動了。)

50.It's better than nothing.(總比什麼都沒有好。)

51. Think nothing of it.(別放在心上 翻譯社

52. I'm not myself today.(我今天心神不寧 翻譯社

53. I have a sweet tooth.(我喜好吃甜食 翻譯社

54. I can't express[透露表現;表達;表明] myself very well in English.



169. Don't look wise.(別自作聰明。)

170. I'm afraid all my efforts were in vain.(我擔憂我的起勁全白費了。)

171. What happened to you memory?(你的記性是怎麼搞的?)

172. You're going too far!(你過分分了!)

173. Don't bury your head in the sand.(不要回避實際。)

174. I have no other choice.(我別無選擇。)

175. I don't have the nerve to do it.(我沒膽/勇氣去做。)

176. It's a matter of life and death.(事關存亡。)

177. Nothing works.(什麼都不對勁兒。)

178. Money will come and go.(錢乃身外之物 翻譯社

179. He's been behind bars for almost 30 years.(他坐了將近30年牢。)

180. If I had known that, I could have helped you.

我就可以幫你了 翻譯社)[最適用 翻譯虛擬語氣]
2. I envy [羡慕]you.(我羡慕你 翻譯社

3. How can I get in touch with you?

4. Where can I wash my hands? (請問衛生間在哪裡?)

5. What's the weather like today?(今每天氣如何?)

6. Where are you headed [朝…偏向行進]? (你要到哪裡去?)

7. I wasn't born yesterday.(我又不是三歲小孩。) 

8. What do you do for relaxation[消遣、文娛]?(你做什麼消遣?)

9. It’s a small world.(世界真小!)

10. It’s my treat[請客、招待] this time.(此次我請客!)

11. The sooner the better. (越快越好。)

12. When is the most convenient [方便 翻譯;便當的] time for you?

13. Take your time.(漸漸來/別焦急。)

14. I'm mad about Bruce Lee.(我迷死李小龍了。)

181. I couldn't care less.(我不在意 翻譯社

182. You have my word.(我保證 翻譯社

183. He hit the ceiling at the news.(他聽到那動靜大發雷霆/暴跳如雷 翻譯社

184. I don't mind staying up late.(我不在意熬夜。)

185. You're too outspoken.(你太坦直了。)

186. I can't afford it.(我承當/買不起。)

187. I think it's a reasonable price.(我感覺這是個公道的代價。)

188. I'd like to try on these hats.(我想嘗嘗這些帽子。)

189. He puts me to shame.(他使我蒙羞。)

190. Every dog has his day.(常人皆有自得時。)

191. Don't give me any excuses.(不要給我任何來由。)

192. Are you out of you mind?(你瘋了嗎?)

193. He's been everywhere.(他到處都去過了。)

194. What's bothering you?(什麼在困擾你?)

195. Who is to blame?(該怪誰?)

196. There're a lot of rumors going around.(良多蜚語流傳著。)

197. I don't feel up to that.(我感覺不克不及勝任那工作。)

198. I'm mad at myself.(我生自己的氣。)

199. It's raining cats and dogs.(下著滂沱大雨。)

200. The sky is getting very cloudy.(天空的雲愈來愈多了。)

201. You won't get away with this.(你逃不掉賞罰 翻譯。)

202. I'm tired of going to school day after day.(我厭倦每天上學 翻譯社

203. Who am I supposed to see?(我應當去見誰?)

204. His idea is childish.(他的設法很幼稚 翻譯社

205. I need small change.(我需要零錢 翻譯社

206. Don't try to brainwash me.(別想給我洗腦 翻譯社

207. I don't seem to have any luck today.(我今天運氣不好 翻譯社

208. That reminds me.(那提示了我。)

209. What the hell are you doing?(你到底在做什麼?)

210. I can't seem to get to sleep.(我好象睡不著。)

211. You look very serious about something.(你仿佛有很嚴重的事。)

212. I hope I'm not in the way.(我進展沒有造成妨礙。)

213. What are you so excited about?(什麼事讓你如斯興奮?)

214. Tell me about you trouble.(把你的懊惱告訴我。)

215. I feel much better now.(我感覺很多多少了。)

216. I hope you will get well soon.(但願你很快會恢復。)

217. She is sick in bed.(她臥病在床。)

218. I have a slight fever.(我輕微發熱。)

219. A fool never learns.(傻瓜永遠學不會。)

220. This is the schedule for tomorrow.(這是明天 翻譯日程放置。)

221. How late are you open?(你們營業到多晚?)

222. I'm here on business.(我來這裡出差。)

223. What's Hong Kong famous for?(香港以什麼著名?)

224. What brings you to Beijing?(什麼風把你吹到北京來的?)

225. She looks blue.(她滿面憂傷 翻譯社

226. I just don't know what to say.(我就是不知道說什麼 翻譯社

227. Let's have fun tonight.(今晚讓我們樂一樂 翻譯社

228. Thank you for coming to see me off.(感謝你來為我送行 翻譯社

超等適用 翻譯英文白話228句

1. It's up to you.(由你決意 翻譯社
(我不克不及很好地用英語表達本身 翻譯社
Sorry to have bothered you.(抱歉打擾你。[過後])
88. I'm easy to please[使…歡騰;討…喜歡].(我很容易取悅/相處。)

89. Let's give him a big hand.(讓我們強烈熱鬧拍手。)

90. As far as I'm concerned.(就我而言。)

91. I'm all mixed up.(我全搞混了。)

92. Let's get together one of these days.(找一天聚聚。)

93. He's behind the times.(他落伍了/跟不上時期了。)

94. I'm pressed for time.(我時候緊迫。)

95. I'm up to my ears[忙得不可開交;深陷於某事物中] in work.(我忙死了。)

96. You can't do this to me.(你不克不及這麼對我 翻譯社

97. Just to be on the safe side. (為了安全起見 翻譯社

98. I hope I didn't offend you.(希望沒有沖克你 翻譯社

99. It won't take much time.(不會花很長時候 翻譯 翻譯社)100. It's been a long time.(好久不見了。)

101. It’s nothing.(小事情;不足掛齒 翻譯社

102. It’s a long story.(說來話長。)

103. It's about time.(時候差不多了。)

104. It's incredible.(難以置信!)

105. It's hard to say.(難說。)

106. I can't imagine why.(我想不通為什麼。)

107. That can't be.(不可能 翻譯社

108. That's really something.(真了不得。)

109. Are you sure?(你確信嗎?)

110. Are you crazy?(你瘋了嗎?)

111. Excuse me for a moment.(失陪一會兒。)

112. I mean it. I'm serious. I'm no kidding!(我是賣力的。)

113. I'll consider this matter.(我會斟酌這件事 翻譯。)

114. I'll do something about it.(我會想舉措的。)

115. What are you talking about?(你在說些什麼?)

116. I'm afraid I can't.(恐怕我不可 翻譯社

117. I'm dying[很想] to see you.(我真想見你。)

118. I'm flattered.(過獎了 翻譯社

119. I'm not in the mood.(我沒表情 翻譯社

120. I'm so scared.(我怕極了。)

121. I can't make[趕上] it.(我去不了/我趕不上。)

122. You can never tell.(不知道/誰也沒掌控。)

123. I won't buy[相信;接管] you story.(我不信你那一套。)

124. It hurts like hell!(疼死啦!)

125. It can't be helped.(無能為力。)

126. Sorry to bother you.(抱愧打攪你。[事前])




本文來自: http://blog.sina.com.tw/70094/article.php?entryid=579973有關翻譯的問題歡迎諮詢華頓翻譯社

arrow
arrow
    文章標籤
    翻譯社
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 christc0107jd 的頭像
    christc0107jd

    ronaldhamnr

    christc0107jd 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()